Wednesday 13 June 2007

John Major & the Sheepskin Rug

I'm at my friend's dinner party, we've finished eating and are all standing about in his large living room when out of the corner of my eye I catch sight of something. I look down and there in the middle of a sheepskin rug is the severed head of John Major. He looks exactly as you'd expect him to look, his eyes are open, except he's not moving. There's no blood or anything, just the head. No one else at the party seems to notice or care.

Justin Green
, London


(John Major, British conservative politician, ex-Prime Minister)

Mercury Vague : An amazingly symbolic dream: friendship, decapitation, power and sheep. Surprisingly, a severed head can often represent the focusing of thoughts. Obviously, John Major in dreams symbolises blandness. This dream means that you are thinking about a change of direction, a breakaway from your current, dull life.

celebrity dream no:2
posted by Mercury Vague at 11:03