Thursday 5 July 2007

Mercury Vague - diary entry #3

Mercury Vague~ dream diary: I'm in the studio and we are shooting a show called “She beats me up, but I can't leave her”. JK is sitting on the stage floor in front of a couple sitting on the sofa. I am in the wings watching (I'm not in this part of the show). I see that the sofa couple is actually Maggie Philbin and Keith Chegwin. JK is talking, “How do you feel when she hits you Keith? Do you not fight back? Are you not a man? And you Maggie, just shut up when I’m talking love…give me a minute…”
Keith begins crying, big fat tears rolling down his cheeks. “I just love her so much, “ he blubs.
In dreamland I float to the front row of seats, I'm transfixed by Maggie, her beauty, it's like there is a light that is pouring out of her. I know I am in love with her. I lift off from my seat and float through the air so that my face is inches from hers; I can smell her. “He gets what he deserves.” she spits.
posted by Mercury Vague at 10:04